Rug Cleaning Perth
Why should you hire a professional carpet cleaning company to clean your rugs? When it comes to your area rugs, do not settle for anything less than professional rug cleaning done by Best Carpet Cleaning Perth.
At Best Carpet Cleaners Perth, we are experts in rug cleaning for both our domestic and commercial customers Getting rid of stains, deep cleaning and bringing your rug back to life is our speciality. Our Perth cleaning services not only include carpet cleaning but also expert rug, flood damaged carpets and upholstery cleaning.
Our friendly team can manage work in every suburb around Perth and we’ve helped thousands of customers over the years with our ‘do it right the first time’ ethos for all cleaning services in Perth.
Why Use A Professional Rug Cleaner?
Area rugs are most often constructed out of fibers that respond differently to cleaning than the traditional home or office carpet would. Your rug could easily be damaged either by scrubbing too hard, by using the wrong cleaning solution or utensils if cleaned by someone less knowledgeable than our trained professionals. Best Carpet Cleaners Perth are professional rug cleaners from wool rug cleaning to persian rugs, we can assure you that your rug will be brought back to life. Best of all, you don’t have to do a thing! Just sit back, relax, and say goodbye to spots, spills, and groundin dirt. By the time we’re done, your rugs will look like new.
Here at Best Carpet Cleaning Perth we know every rug cleaning situation is unique. There are so many different construction methods, dyes, fibers and qualities available, that there can be no one single approach to cleaning and maintaining an area rug. That’s why we conduct a thorough analysis of your area rugs, noting heavily soiled or high traffic areas that might need extra attention. We make sure to determine which cleaning solution is best for your particular carpet, and combine it with our state of the art equipment to achieve optimum results.
Our Rug Cleaning Process
Rugs are possibly the oldest form of transportable home furnishings. They started out as pelts from an animal hunted for food to soften hard cave flooring. Many cultures in many parts of the world for thousands of years have used a wide variety of vegetable, animal, and more recently, man made fibers to produce rugs for decoration and comfort.
- Area rug cleaning consists of a pre-inspection where our trained technicians do a walk through inspection to identify soiling conditions and rug conditions. Your rug is then vacuumed with a commercial vacuum by professional carpet cleaners to remove surface hair, dander, lint, and other insoluble dry soil. Woven rugs, especially hand knotted wool pile rugs hide substantially more dry soil than most carpets.
- Studies have found that a 9 x 12 area rug could hold as much as 87 pounds of soil particles. There are a variety of methods to remove soil left over after vacuuming. They vary from gently beating (like grandma used to do) the rug from the back side with a special machine. This drives the soil missed by the vacuum out of the carpet, where it will be vacuumed again to remove any fine particles left on the surface of the rug.
- Once all of the loose dirt is removed, our professionals will test for color fastness, pretreat any potentially difficult spots and precondition any natural fiber rugs. Preconditioning prior to cleaning allows the soil to be thoroughly dissolved by the time we get to deep cleaning carpets and rugs. Any fringe is also pretreated for maximum soil removal.
- Our professional carpet cleaning experts will then evaluate your rug to choose the best cleaning method for maximum soil removal based on fiber content, delicacy and colorfastness. Our rug wash will ensure your rug is rinsed or flushed to remove all soils.
- Finally, your area rug will be dried depending on the material and it will either be laid out, or hung to dry before getting it’s final vacuuming and grooming before doing an application of fabric protection that will resist particle soiling as well as oil and water based stains. the application of fabric protectors can enhance the performance of your rug as well as help keep it cleaner longer.
About our Rug Cleaning Services in Perth
If you suspect your rugs needs a professional clean then Best Carpet Cleaners Perth are only a phone call away. We have great carpet cleaning and rug cleaning deals in Perth. Our friendly team of professional rug can carpet cleaners consists of highly skilled and trained professionals. Phone today for rug and carpet cleaning deals in the Perth area. We will not be beaten in Price! No cleaning job is too big or too small from carpet stain removal to carpet cleaning.